Welcome to the website of StreetSmartLawyer.com and Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC. (“StreetSmartLawyer”). This website is best viewed using the most updated versions of most commercially available browsers.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display, or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from StreetSmartLawyer for such personal, non-commercial use.
The performance of this website and all information contained on or downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any express or implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. StreetSmartLawyer shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
StreetSmartLawyer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall StreetSmartLawyer be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if StreetSmartLawyer has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge and agree that by providing us with your name and email address on any page of this website, you have subscribed to an e-mail newsletter. This e-mail newsletter is offered as a free service by StreetSmartLawyer, without cost or obligation. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time from this free newsletter, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the newsletter, or by notifying us via e-mail. If you encounter any trouble removing yourself from this free newsletter, please contact us.
By entering this website, you agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on the website, and agree that you will make no threats or take any action against StreetSmartLawyer in the event you are unhappy with the content contained in the newsletter or are not able to remove yourself from the mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving the newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this website, its computer systems, servers, or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message, or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- Attempt to collect information about visitors to this website or otherwise attempt to extract data or data fields, including without limitation any credit card information or e-mail addresses;
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded, or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by StreetSmartLawyer; and
- Redistribute, without our specific written consent, any content found on this website in any manner whatsoever, including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content, and Products and Services
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on or accessed through this website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely between you and such third parties. If StreetSmartLawyer provides access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses, or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties. Furthermore, StreetSmartLawyer assumes no responsibility for any content which you may find on sites that link either to or from this website, including, without limitation, the accuracy of the information found on those sites, the compliance (or lack thereof) with any legal requirements applicable to those sites, and for any viruses or other harmful programs that may be contained on those sites, nor is StreetSmartLawyer responsible should any site contain content or links to other sites that you may find offensive.
By accessing third party services through this website, you hereby authorize such third party service provides to provide StreetSmartLawyer with personal information regarding your use of and your activities with respect to the purchase and use of third party services and/or goods.
In some cases, StreetSmartLawyer acts as an affiliate or joint venture partner with third parties and may be paid compensation for promoting or introducing certain products or services through this website or through email communication.
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
“StreetSmartLawyer.com” and “Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC” as well as the stylized versions of these terms and the logo(s) associated with them, and the other identifying trade and/or service marks of Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC, and its affiliates are and shall remain the exclusive property of Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trademarks that may be displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners. All content on this website is the copyrighted property of Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC, and is protected by international copyright law.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that we may post on this website. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice (which may be submitted electronically) containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Law Firm Profit Systems, LLC
414 Hamilton Blvd., Suite 100
Peoria, IL 61602
E-mail: Contact Us
Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return for up to thirty (30) days from the purchase date for a full refund, subject to any specific or limiting terms or conditions on the sales letter, video, webinar, signed agreement, or order form from which your purchase originated. (Electronic products will be refunded up to 30 days after date of purchase.) Products must be in the condition you received them and include the original packing slip. We highly recommend you return the product using a tracking number. All transactions are conducted in United States Dollars (USD) and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made.
Affiliate and Joint Venture Promotions and Sales
Occasionally, we may promote or introduce products or services being offered by third parties in addition to our own products and/or services. When third party products or services are mentioned, promoted, or linked on this website or through emails we send, we may be compensated if you purchase any such product or service. In all emails we send, we disclose clearly that any products or services mentioned may be subject to an affiliate relationship, and that we may receive compensation if you purchase such a product or service.
Further, when we offer an additional bonus or incentive of some kind for anyone who purchases the affiliate product or service, such bonus or incentive offer is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to delay delivery or fulfillment of any bonuses or incentives offered until after the refund or cancellation period applicable for the product or service purchase, and may be further delayed until such time that StreetSmartLawyer has been paid the compensation from the affiliate or joint venture partner.
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that any products, services, companies, or other offerings we introduce or promote are sound, fairly represented, and in the interest of our subscribers, we assume no responsibility for the quality, effectiveness, or any element of offerings made. You should do your own independent research on any offering made before purchasing anything.